Dbm (C#m) Ukulele Chord (Position #4)
Played '6447' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA). Alternative name: Dbminor.
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : triad (minor)
- Intervals : Db (T), E (3m), Ab (5J),
- Formula : 1 b3 5
- Alternative notation : 6 4 4 7
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Dbm (C#m) positions
We have 5 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (11): Dm, Bbsus2/Db, Fsus4/Db, Bsus2/D, Gbsus4/D, Csus2/Eb, Gsus4/Eb, Dm/E, Ebm/F, Ebsus2/Gb, Bbsus4/Gb,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Dbm chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: A Major, B Major, E Major, B Melodic minor, Db Melodic minor, Db Harmonic minor, F Harmonic minor, Ab Harmonic minor, Db Natural minor, Gb Natural minor, Ab Natural minor, Bb Blues, Db Blues, E Major pentatonic, Db Minor pentatonic, E Overtone, Gb Overtone, Bb Altered, C Altered, C Altered bb7, E Altered bb7, G Altered bb7, Bb Super locrian, C Super locrian, C Ultralocrian, E Ultralocrian, G Ultralocrian, B Hawaiian, Db Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!