Gsus4/Eb Slashed Ukulele Chord
Played '5335' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Don't know what a slash chord is? Read this
This is a real slashed chord. Altered bass note is on the C-String
- Type : Slash Chord
- Intervals : G (T), C (4J), D (5J), Eb ( / ),
- Alternative notation : 5 3 3 5
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
- Same Position (1): Csus2/Eb,
- Same Fingering (11): Dbm, Dm, Bbsus2/Db, Fsus4/Db, Bsus2/D, Gbsus4/D, Csus2/Eb, Dm/E, Ebm/F, Ebsus2/Gb, Bbsus4/Gb,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!