Gb (F#) Ukulele Chord (Position #3)
Played '3664' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA). Alternative name: Gbmajor.
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
- Type : triad (major)
- Intervals : Gb (T), Bb (3M), Db (5J),
- Formula : 1 3 5
- Alternative notation : 3 6 6 4
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Gb (F#) positions
We have 5 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (31): Am, Aaug, Bbaug, Bm, Baug, Cm, Caug, Dbm, Dbaug, Dm, Daug, Ebaug, Eaug, Eaug, Abm, Abaug, D13, AmMaj7, BbmMaj7, BmMaj7, DbmMaj7, DmMaj7, AbmMaj7, Bbaug/Ab, Daug/Ab, Gbaug/Ab, Baug/Ab, Ebaug/Ab, Gaug/Ab, Caug/A, Eaug/A,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Gb chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: B Major, Db Major, Gb Major, B Melodic minor, Db Melodic minor, Bb Harmonic minor, B Harmonic minor, Bb Natural minor, Eb Natural minor, Ab Natural minor, Eb Blues, Gb Major pentatonic, Eb Minor pentatonic, E Overtone, Gb Overtone, Bb Altered, C Altered, A Altered bb7, Bb Altered bb7, Bb Super locrian, C Super locrian, A Ultralocrian, Bb Ultralocrian, B Hawaiian, Db Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!