Gb (F#) Ukulele Chord (Position #4)
Played '6664' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA). Alternative name: Gbmajor.
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
- Type : triad (major)
- Intervals : Gb (T), Bb (3M), Db (5J),
- Formula : 1 3 5
- Alternative notation : 6 6 6 4
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Gb (F#) positions
We have 5 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (23): Eb, E, F, G, Ab, Baug/D, Ebaug/D, Gaug/D, Dbsus2/D, Absus4/D, Bbaug/A, Daug/A, Eb/A, Ebsus4/A, Gsus2/Bb, Baug/Bb, Ebaug/Bb, E/Bb, Caug/Bb, Eaug/Bb, Absus2/B, Caug/B, Eaug/B,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Gb chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: B Major, Db Major, Gb Major, B Melodic minor, Db Melodic minor, Bb Harmonic minor, B Harmonic minor, Bb Natural minor, Eb Natural minor, Ab Natural minor, Eb Blues, Gb Major pentatonic, Eb Minor pentatonic, E Overtone, Gb Overtone, Bb Altered, C Altered, A Altered bb7, Bb Altered bb7, Bb Super locrian, C Super locrian, A Ultralocrian, Bb Ultralocrian, B Hawaiian, Db Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!