G Ukulele Chord (Position #4)
Played '7775' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA). Alternative name: Gmajor.
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
G Chord details
- Type : triad (major)
- Intervals : G (T), B (3M), D (5J),
- Formula : 1 3 5
- Alternative notation : 7 7 7 5
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative G positions
We have 4 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (23): Eb, E, F, Gb, Ab, Baug/D, Ebaug/D, Gaug/D, Dbsus2/D, Absus4/D, Bbaug/A, Daug/A, Eb/A, Ebsus4/A, Gsus2/Bb, Baug/Bb, Ebaug/Bb, E/Bb, Caug/Bb, Eaug/Bb, Absus2/B, Caug/B, Eaug/B,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a G chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: C Major, D Major, G Major, C Melodic minor, D Melodic minor, B Harmonic minor, C Harmonic minor, A Natural minor, B Natural minor, E Natural minor, E Blues, G Major pentatonic, E Minor pentatonic, F Overtone, G Overtone, B Altered, Db Altered, Bb Altered bb7, B Altered bb7, B Super locrian, Db Super locrian, Bb Ultralocrian, B Ultralocrian, C Hawaiian, D Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!