Ab (G#) Ukulele Chord (Position #3)
Played '8886' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA). Alternative name: Abmajor.
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
- Type : triad (major)
- Intervals : Ab (T), C (3M), Eb (5J),
- Formula : 1 3 5
- Alternative notation : 8 8 8 6
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Ab (G#) positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (23): Eb, E, F, Gb, G, Baug/D, Ebaug/D, Gaug/D, Dbsus2/D, Absus4/D, Bbaug/A, Daug/A, Eb/A, Ebsus4/A, Gsus2/Bb, Baug/Bb, Ebaug/Bb, E/Bb, Caug/Bb, Eaug/Bb, Absus2/B, Caug/B, Eaug/B,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Ab chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Db Major, Eb Major, Ab Major, Db Melodic minor, Eb Melodic minor, C Harmonic minor, Db Harmonic minor, Bb Natural minor, C Natural minor, F Natural minor, F Blues, Ab Major pentatonic, F Minor pentatonic, Gb Overtone, Ab Overtone, C Altered, D Altered, B Altered bb7, C Altered bb7, C Super locrian, D Super locrian, B Ultralocrian, C Ultralocrian, Db Hawaiian, Eb Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!