E Ukulele Chord (Position #2)
Played '4442' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA). Alternative name: Emajor.
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
E Chord details
- Type : triad (major)
- Intervals : E (T), Ab (3M), B (5J),
- Formula : 1 3 5
- Alternative notation : 4 4 4 2
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative E positions
We have 4 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (23): Eb, F, Gb, G, Ab, Baug/D, Ebaug/D, Gaug/D, Dbsus2/D, Absus4/D, Bbaug/A, Daug/A, Eb/A, Ebsus4/A, Gsus2/Bb, Baug/Bb, Ebaug/Bb, E/Bb, Caug/Bb, Eaug/Bb, Absus2/B, Caug/B, Eaug/B,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a E chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: A Major, B Major, E Major, A Melodic minor, B Melodic minor, A Harmonic minor, Ab Harmonic minor, Db Natural minor, Gb Natural minor, Ab Natural minor, Db Blues, E Major pentatonic, Db Minor pentatonic, D Overtone, E Overtone, Bb Altered, Ab Altered, G Altered bb7, Ab Altered bb7, Bb Super locrian, Ab Super locrian, G Ultralocrian, Ab Ultralocrian, A Hawaiian, B Hawaiian,
Create your own E ukulele chord pattern using the notes of the E arpeggio / intervals on the fretboard :
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!