F Ukulele Chord (Position #3)
Played '5553' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA). Alternative name: Fmajor.
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : triad (major)
- Intervals : F (T), A (3M), C (5J),
- Formula : 1 3 5
- Alternative notation : 5 5 5 3
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative F positions
We have 4 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (23): Eb, E, Gb, G, Ab, Baug/D, Ebaug/D, Gaug/D, Dbsus2/D, Absus4/D, Bbaug/A, Daug/A, Eb/A, Ebsus4/A, Gsus2/Bb, Baug/Bb, Ebaug/Bb, E/Bb, Caug/Bb, Eaug/Bb, Absus2/B, Caug/B, Eaug/B,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a F chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Bb Major, C Major, F Major, Bb Melodic minor, C Melodic minor, A Harmonic minor, Bb Harmonic minor, A Natural minor, D Natural minor, G Natural minor, D Blues, F Major pentatonic, D Minor pentatonic, Eb Overtone, F Overtone, A Altered, B Altered, A Altered bb7, Ab Altered bb7, A Super locrian, B Super locrian, A Ultralocrian, Ab Ultralocrian, Bb Hawaiian, C Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!