Daug/A Slashed Ukulele Chord
Played '2221' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Don't know what a slash chord is? Read this
Daug/A Chord details
- Type : Slash Chord
- Intervals : D (T), Gb (3M), Bb (6m), A ( / ),
- Alternative notation : 2 2 2 1
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
- Same Position (1): Bbaug/A,
- Same Fingering (23): Eb, E, F, Gb, G, Ab, Baug/D, Ebaug/D, Gaug/D, Dbsus2/D, Absus4/D, Bbaug/A, Eb/A, Ebsus4/A, Gsus2/Bb, Baug/Bb, Ebaug/Bb, E/Bb, Caug/Bb, Eaug/Bb, Absus2/B, Caug/B, Eaug/B,
Chord notes on the fretboard
Create your own Daug/A ukulele chord using the following notes :
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!