Absus4/D (G#sus4/D) Slashed Ukulele Chord
Played '7896' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Don't know what a slash chord is? Read this
- Type : Slash Chord
- Intervals : Ab (T), Db (4J), Eb (5J), D ( / ),
- Alternative notation : 7 8 9 6
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
- Same Position (1): Dbsus2/D,
- Same Fingering (23): Eb, E, F, Gb, G, Ab, Bbaug/A, Daug/A, Gsus2/Bb, Eb/A, Ebsus4/A, Baug/Bb, Ebaug/Bb, Absus2/B, E/Bb, Caug/Bb, Eaug/Bb, Baug/D, Ebaug/D, Gaug/D, Caug/B, Eaug/B, Dbsus2/D,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!