AmMaj7 Ukulele Chord (Position #5)
Played '5857' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA). Alternative name: Am(Maj7).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
AmMaj7 Chord details
- Type : Seventh (minor major)
- Intervals : A (T), C (3m), E (5J), Ab (7M),
- Formula : 1 b3 5 7
- Alternative notation : 5 8 5 7
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative AmMaj7 positions
We have 5 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (11): CmMaj7, FmMaj7, GbmMaj7, GmMaj7, AbmMaj7, BbmMaj7, BmMaj7, Gbm/F, Aaug/Gb, Dbaug/Gb, Faug/Gb,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a AmMaj7 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: A Melodic minor, A Harmonic minor, Db Harmonic minor, D Overtone, Ab Altered, C Altered bb7, Ab Altered bb7, Ab Super locrian, C Ultralocrian, Ab Ultralocrian, A Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!