BbmMaj7 (A#mMaj7) Ukulele Chord (Position #5)
Played '6968' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA). Alternative name: Bbm(Maj7).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Seventh (minor major)
- Intervals : Bb (T), Db (3m), F (5J), A (7M),
- Formula : 1 b3 5 7
- Alternative notation : 6 9 6 8
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative BbmMaj7 (A#mMaj7) positions
We have 4 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (11): CmMaj7, FmMaj7, GbmMaj7, GmMaj7, AbmMaj7, AmMaj7, BmMaj7, Gbm/F, Aaug/Gb, Dbaug/Gb, Faug/Gb,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a BbmMaj7 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Bb Melodic minor, Bb Harmonic minor, D Harmonic minor, Eb Overtone, A Altered, A Altered bb7, Db Altered bb7, A Super locrian, A Ultralocrian, Db Ultralocrian, Bb Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!