BbmMaj7 (A#mMaj7) Ukulele Chord - Baritone
Played '3226' on the baritone - G-Tuning (DGBE). Alternative name: Bbm(Maj7).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
- Type : Seventh (minor major)
- Intervals : Bb (T), Db (3m), F (5J), A (7M),
- Formula : 1 b3 5 7
- Alternative notation : 3 2 2 6
- Tuning : G-Tuning (DGBE)
Alternative BbmMaj7 (A#mMaj7) positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (1): Bbm/A,
- Same Fingering (19): Gaug, Abaug, Abaug, Aaug, Aaug, AmMaj7, Bbaug, Baug, Caug, CmMaj7, Dbaug, DbmMaj7, DmMaj7, Ebaug, Eaug, Faug, Gbaug, Am/Ab, Bbm/A,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a BbmMaj7 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Bb Melodic minor, Bb Harmonic minor, D Harmonic minor, Eb Overtone, A Altered, A Altered bb7, Db Altered bb7, A Super locrian, A Ultralocrian, Db Ultralocrian, Bb Hawaiian,
Create your own BbmMaj7 ukulele chord pattern using the notes of the BbmMaj7 arpeggio / intervals on the fretboard :
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!