BbmMaj7 (A#mMaj7) Ukulele Chord (Position #4) - Baritone
Played '8665' on the baritone - G-Tuning (DGBE). Alternative name: Bbm(Maj7).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Seventh (minor major)
- Intervals : Bb (T), Db (3m), F (5J), A (7M),
- Formula : 1 b3 5 7
- Alternative notation : 8 6 6 5
- Tuning : G-Tuning (DGBE)
Alternative BbmMaj7 (A#mMaj7) positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (24): Faug, Gbaug, Gaug, Am, Aaug, Aaug, Bbaug, Bbaug, Baug, Baug, Caug, Dbaug, Dbaug, Daug, Ebaug, Ab7sus2, GbmMaj7, GmMaj7, AbmMaj7, BmMaj7, Faug/Gb, Aaug/Gb, Bb/Gb, Daug/F,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a BbmMaj7 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Bb Melodic minor, Bb Harmonic minor, D Harmonic minor, Eb Overtone, A Altered, A Altered bb7, Db Altered bb7, A Super locrian, A Ultralocrian, Db Ultralocrian, Bb Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!