BmMaj7 Ukulele Chord (Position #4) - Baritone
Played '9776' on the baritone - G-Tuning (DGBE). Alternative name: Bm(Maj7).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Seventh (minor major)
- Intervals : B (T), D (3m), Gb (5J), Bb (7M),
- Formula : 1 b3 5 7
- Alternative notation : 9 7 7 6
- Tuning : G-Tuning (DGBE)
Alternative BmMaj7 positions
We have 4 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (24): Faug, Gbaug, Gaug, Am, Aaug, Aaug, Bbaug, Bbaug, Baug, Baug, Caug, Dbaug, Dbaug, Daug, Ebaug, Ab7sus2, GbmMaj7, GmMaj7, AbmMaj7, BbmMaj7, Daug/F, Faug/Gb, Aaug/Gb, Bb/Gb,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a BmMaj7 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: B Melodic minor, B Harmonic minor, Eb Harmonic minor, E Overtone, Bb Altered, Bb Altered bb7, D Altered bb7, Bb Super locrian, Bb Ultralocrian, D Ultralocrian, B Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!