GbmMaj7 (F#mMaj7) Ukulele Chord (Position #3) - Baritone
Played '4221' on the baritone - G-Tuning (DGBE). Alternative name: Gbm(Maj7).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Seventh (minor major)
- Intervals : Gb (T), A (3m), Db (5J), F (7M),
- Formula : 1 b3 5 7
- Alternative notation : 4 2 2 1
- Tuning : G-Tuning (DGBE)
Alternative GbmMaj7 (F#mMaj7) positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (2): Faug/Gb, Aaug/Gb,
- Same Fingering (24): Faug, Gbaug, Gaug, Am, Aaug, Aaug, Bbaug, Bbaug, Baug, Baug, Caug, Dbaug, Dbaug, Daug, Ebaug, Ab7sus2, GmMaj7, AbmMaj7, BbmMaj7, BmMaj7, Faug/Gb, Aaug/Gb, Bb/Gb, Daug/F,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a GbmMaj7 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Gb Melodic minor, Bb Harmonic minor, Gb Harmonic minor, B Overtone, F Altered, A Altered bb7, F Altered bb7, F Super locrian, A Ultralocrian, F Ultralocrian, Gb Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!