GbmMaj7 (F#mMaj7) Ukulele Chord (Position #2) - Baritone
Played '4665' on the baritone - G-Tuning (DGBE). Alternative name: Gbm(Maj7).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Seventh (minor major)
- Intervals : Gb (T), A (3m), Db (5J), F (7M),
- Formula : 1 b3 5 7
- Alternative notation : 4 6 6 5
- Tuning : G-Tuning (DGBE)
Alternative GbmMaj7 (F#mMaj7) positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (31): Em, Eaug, Faug, Gbm, Gbaug, Gm, Gaug, Abm, Abaug, Am, Aaug, Bbaug, Baug, Baug, Db, Ebm, Ebaug, A13, EmMaj7, FmMaj7, AbmMaj7, AmMaj7, EbmMaj7, Faug/Eb, Aaug/Eb, Dbaug/Eb, Gbaug/Eb, Bbaug/Eb, Daug/Eb, Gaug/E, Baug/E,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a GbmMaj7 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Gb Melodic minor, Bb Harmonic minor, Gb Harmonic minor, B Overtone, F Altered, A Altered bb7, F Altered bb7, F Super locrian, A Ultralocrian, F Ultralocrian, Gb Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!