EbmMaj7 (D#mMaj7) Ukulele Chord (Position #2) - Baritone
Played '1332' on the baritone - G-Tuning (DGBE). Alternative name: Ebm(Maj7).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Seventh (minor major)
- Intervals : Eb (T), Gb (3m), Bb (5J), D (7M),
- Formula : 1 b3 5 7
- Alternative notation : 1 3 3 2
- Tuning : G-Tuning (DGBE)
Alternative EbmMaj7 (D#mMaj7) positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (3): Gbaug/Eb, Bbaug/Eb, Daug/Eb,
- Same Fingering (31): Em, Eaug, Faug, Gbm, Gbaug, Gm, Gaug, Abm, Abaug, Am, Aaug, Bbaug, Baug, Baug, Db, Ebm, Ebaug, A13, EmMaj7, FmMaj7, GbmMaj7, AbmMaj7, AmMaj7, Faug/Eb, Aaug/Eb, Dbaug/Eb, Gbaug/Eb, Bbaug/Eb, Daug/Eb, Gaug/E, Baug/E,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a EbmMaj7 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Eb Melodic minor, Eb Harmonic minor, G Harmonic minor, Ab Overtone, D Altered, D Altered bb7, Gb Altered bb7, D Super locrian, D Ultralocrian, Gb Ultralocrian, Eb Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!