A13 Ukulele Chord (Position #4) - Baritone
Played '4685' on the baritone - G-Tuning (DGBE).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
- Type : Extended (thirteenth)
- Intervals : A (T), Db (3M), E (5J), G (7m), B (9M), D (11J), Gb (13M), We ignored 3 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 3 5 b7 9 11 13
- Alternative notation : 4 6 8 5
- Tuning : G-Tuning (DGBE)
Alternative A13 positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (31): Em, Eaug, Faug, Gbm, Gbaug, Gm, Gaug, Abm, Abaug, Am, Aaug, Bbaug, Baug, Baug, Db, Ebm, Ebaug, EmMaj7, FmMaj7, GbmMaj7, AbmMaj7, AmMaj7, EbmMaj7, Faug/Eb, Aaug/Eb, Dbaug/Eb, Gbaug/Eb, Bbaug/Eb, Daug/Eb, Gaug/E, Baug/E,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a A13 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!