FmMaj7 Ukulele Chord (Position #3) - Baritone
Played '3554' on the baritone - G-Tuning (DGBE). Alternative name: Fm(Maj7).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Seventh (minor major)
- Intervals : F (T), Ab (3m), C (5J), E (7M),
- Formula : 1 b3 5 7
- Alternative notation : 3 5 5 4
- Tuning : G-Tuning (DGBE)
Alternative FmMaj7 positions
We have 4 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (31): Em, Eaug, Faug, Gbm, Gbaug, Gm, Gaug, Abm, Abaug, Am, Aaug, Bbaug, Baug, Baug, Db, Ebm, Ebaug, A13, EmMaj7, GbmMaj7, AbmMaj7, AmMaj7, EbmMaj7, Faug/Eb, Aaug/Eb, Dbaug/Eb, Gbaug/Eb, Bbaug/Eb, Daug/Eb, Gaug/E, Baug/E,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a FmMaj7 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: F Melodic minor, A Harmonic minor, F Harmonic minor, Bb Overtone, E Altered, E Altered bb7, Ab Altered bb7, E Super locrian, E Ultralocrian, Ab Ultralocrian, F Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!