A13 Ukulele Chord - D-Tuning
Played '0412' in d-tuning - D-Tuning (ADF#B).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
A13 Chord details
- Type : Extended (thirteenth)
- Intervals : A (T), Db (3M), E (5J), G (7m), B (9M), D (11J), Gb (13M), We ignored 3 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 3 5 b7 9 11 13
- Alternative notation : 0 4 1 2
- Tuning : D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Alternative A13 positions
We have 4 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (1): Gbm/G,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a A13 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
Create your own A13 ukulele chord pattern using the notes of the A13 arpeggio / intervals on the fretboard :
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!