A13 Ukulele Chord (Position #5) - D-Tuning
Played '9778' in d-tuning - D-Tuning (ADF#B).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
- Type : Extended (thirteenth)
- Intervals : A (T), Db (3M), E (5J), G (7m), B (9M), D (11J), Gb (13M), We ignored 3 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 3 5 b7 9 11 13
- Alternative notation : 9 7 7 8
- Tuning : D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Alternative A13 positions
We have 4 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (11): Eb13, E13, F13, Gb13, G13, Ab13, Bb13, C13, Dbm/D, Dm/Eb, Cm/Db,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a A13 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!