G13 Ukulele Chord (Position #2) - D-Tuning
Played '7556' in d-tuning - D-Tuning (ADF#B).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
G13 Chord details
- Type : Extended (thirteenth)
- Intervals : G (T), B (3M), D (5J), F (7m), A (9M), C (11J), E (13M), We ignored 3 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 3 5 b7 9 11 13
- Alternative notation : 7 5 5 6
- Tuning : D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Alternative G13 positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (11): Eb13, E13, F13, Gb13, Ab13, Bb13, C13, A13, Dbm/D, Dm/Eb, Cm/Db,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a G13 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!