G13 Ukulele Chord - D-Tuning
Played '2315' in d-tuning - D-Tuning (ADF#B).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
G13 Chord details
- Type : Extended (thirteenth)
- Intervals : G (T), B (3M), D (5J), F (7m), A (9M), C (11J), E (13M), We ignored 3 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 3 5 b7 9 11 13
- Alternative notation : 2 3 1 5
- Tuning : D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Alternative G13 positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (1): Em/F,
- Same Fingering (37): B6, C6, Dbm7, Db6, Dm7, D6, Eb6, Ebadd9, E6, Eadd9, F6, Fadd9, Gm7, Gadd9, Abadd9, Am7, Aadd9, Bbm7, Bb6, Bbadd9, Cdim, Abm13, Bbm13, Bm7, Eb/F, E/Gb, Eb/Gb, E/G, Fdim/G, Asus2/G, Esus4/G, Am/G, F/G, Ebm/G, Esus2/Ab, Bsus4/Ab, Em/Ab,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a G13 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!