Abm13 (G#m13) Ukulele Chord - D-Tuning
Played '2426' in d-tuning - D-Tuning (ADF#B).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Extended (minor thirteenth)
- Intervals : Ab (T), B (3m), Eb (5J), Gb (7m), Bb (9M), Db (11J), F (13M), We ignored 3 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 b3 5 b7 9 11 13
- Alternative notation : 2 4 2 6
- Tuning : D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Alternative Abm13 (G#m13) positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (37): B6, C6, Dbm7, Db6, Dm7, D6, Eb6, Ebadd9, E6, Eadd9, F6, Fadd9, Gm7, Gadd9, Abadd9, Am7, Aadd9, Bbm7, Bb6, Bbadd9, Cdim, G13, Bbm13, Bm7, E/Gb, Esus2/Ab, Bsus4/Ab, E/G, Em/Ab, Fdim/G, Asus2/G, Esus4/G, Am/G, F/G, Eb/F, Eb/Gb, Ebm/G,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Abm13 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!