Abm13 (G#m13) Ukulele Chord (Position #2) - D-Tuning
Played '8657' in d-tuning - D-Tuning (ADF#B).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
Abm13 (G#m13) Chord details
- Type : Extended (minor thirteenth)
- Intervals : Ab (T), B (3m), Eb (5J), Gb (7m), Bb (9M), Db (11J), F (13M), We ignored 3 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 b3 5 b7 9 11 13
- Alternative notation : 8 6 5 7
- Tuning : D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Alternative Abm13 (G#m13) positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (1): Fdim/Gb,
- Same Fingering (11): Dbdim, Ddim, Edim, Gbdim, Gdim, Am13, Dbdim/D, Db/D, Ddim/Eb, Fdim/Gb, C/Db,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Abm13 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!