Cdim Ukulele Chord (Position #3) - D-Tuning
Played '6464' in d-tuning - D-Tuning (ADF#B).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : triad (diminished)
- Intervals : C (T), Eb (3m), Gb (5-),
- Formula : 1 b3 b5
- Alternative notation : 6 4 6 4
- Tuning : D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Alternative Cdim positions
We have 4 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (37): B6, C6, Dbm7, Db6, Dm7, D6, Eb6, Ebadd9, E6, Eadd9, F6, Fadd9, Gm7, Gadd9, Abadd9, Am7, Aadd9, Bbm7, Bb6, Bbadd9, G13, Abm13, Bbm13, Bm7, Eb/F, E/Gb, Eb/Gb, E/G, Fdim/G, Asus2/G, Esus4/G, Am/G, F/G, Ebm/G, Esus2/Ab, Bsus4/Ab, Em/Ab,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Cdim chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Db Major, Db Melodic minor, Eb Melodic minor, Bb Harmonic minor, Db Harmonic minor, E Harmonic minor, G Harmonic minor, Bb Natural minor, C Blues, Gb Overtone, Ab Overtone, C Altered, D Altered, A Altered bb7, C Altered bb7, Eb Altered bb7, Gb Altered bb7, C Super locrian, D Super locrian, A Ultralocrian, C Ultralocrian, Eb Ultralocrian, Gb Ultralocrian, Db Hawaiian, Eb Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!