Cdim Ukulele Chord (Position #4) - D-Tuning
Played '6467' in d-tuning - D-Tuning (ADF#B).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
Cdim Chord details
- Type : triad (diminished)
- Intervals : C (T), Eb (3m), Gb (5-),
- Formula : 1 b3 b5
- Alternative notation : 6 4 6 7
- Tuning : D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Alternative Cdim positions
We have 4 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (31): Dm, D7sus2, Eb7sus2, E7sus2, Gb7sus2, G7sus2, Abm, Am, Bbm, Bb7sus2, Bm, Cm, Dbm, Db7sus2, Adim/D, Am/D, Abdim/Eb, Am/Eb, Bbdim/Eb, Bbm/Eb, Adim/E, Gbsus2/E, Dbsus4/E, Bbdim/F, F/Gb, Dbm/G, Dbdim/Ab, Dsus2/C, Asus4/C, Ebsus2/Db, Bbsus4/Db,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Cdim chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Db Major, Db Melodic minor, Eb Melodic minor, Bb Harmonic minor, Db Harmonic minor, E Harmonic minor, G Harmonic minor, Bb Natural minor, C Blues, Gb Overtone, Ab Overtone, C Altered, D Altered, A Altered bb7, C Altered bb7, Eb Altered bb7, Gb Altered bb7, C Super locrian, D Super locrian, A Ultralocrian, C Ultralocrian, Eb Ultralocrian, Gb Ultralocrian, Db Hawaiian, Eb Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!