Dbm (C#m) Ukulele Chord (Position #4) - D-Tuning
Played '7679' in d-tuning - D-Tuning (ADF#B). Alternative name: Dbminor.
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
- Type : triad (minor)
- Intervals : Db (T), E (3m), Ab (5J),
- Formula : 1 b3 5
- Alternative notation : 7 6 7 9
- Tuning : D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Alternative Dbm (C#m) positions
We have 4 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (31): Dm, D7sus2, Eb7sus2, E7sus2, Gb7sus2, G7sus2, Abm, Am, Bbm, Bb7sus2, Bm, Cm, Cdim, Db7sus2, Adim/D, Am/D, Abdim/Eb, Am/Eb, Bbdim/Eb, Bbm/Eb, Adim/E, Gbsus2/E, Dbsus4/E, Bbdim/F, F/Gb, Dbm/G, Dbdim/Ab, Dsus2/C, Asus4/C, Ebsus2/Db, Bbsus4/Db,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Dbm chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: A Major, B Major, E Major, B Melodic minor, Db Melodic minor, Db Harmonic minor, F Harmonic minor, Ab Harmonic minor, Db Natural minor, Gb Natural minor, Ab Natural minor, Bb Blues, Db Blues, E Major pentatonic, Db Minor pentatonic, E Overtone, Gb Overtone, Bb Altered, C Altered, C Altered bb7, E Altered bb7, G Altered bb7, Bb Super locrian, C Super locrian, C Ultralocrian, E Ultralocrian, G Ultralocrian, B Hawaiian, Db Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!