Bbm/Eb (A#m/Eb) Slashed Ukulele Chord - D-Tuning
Played '4344' in d-tuning - D-Tuning (ADF#B).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)
Don't know what a slash chord is? Read this
Bbm/Eb (A#m/Eb) Chord details
- Type : Slash Chord
- Intervals : Bb (T), Db (3m), F (5J), Eb ( / ),
- Alternative notation : 4 3 4 4
- Tuning : D-Tuning (ADF#B)
- Same Position (3): Eb7sus2, Ebsus2/Db, Bbsus4/Db,
- Same Fingering (31): Dm, D7sus2, Eb7sus2, E7sus2, Gb7sus2, G7sus2, Abm, Am, Bbm, Bb7sus2, Bm, Cm, Cdim, Dbm, Db7sus2, Adim/D, Am/D, Abdim/Eb, Am/Eb, Bbdim/Eb, Adim/E, Gbsus2/E, Dbsus4/E, Bbdim/F, F/Gb, Dbm/G, Dbdim/Ab, Dsus2/C, Asus4/C, Ebsus2/Db, Bbsus4/Db,
Chord notes on the fretboard
Create your own Bbm/Eb ukulele chord using the following notes :
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!