Dm Ukulele Chord (Position #5) - D-Tuning
Played '87810' in d-tuning - D-Tuning (ADF#B). Alternative name: Dminor.
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
Dm Chord details
- Type : triad (minor)
- Intervals : D (T), F (3m), A (5J),
- Formula : 1 b3 5
- Alternative notation : 8 7 8 10
- Tuning : D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Alternative Dm positions
We have 4 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (31): D7sus2, Eb7sus2, E7sus2, Gb7sus2, G7sus2, Abm, Am, Bbm, Bb7sus2, Bm, Cm, Cdim, Dbm, Db7sus2, Adim/D, Am/D, Abdim/Eb, Am/Eb, Bbdim/Eb, Bbm/Eb, Adim/E, Gbsus2/E, Dbsus4/E, Bbdim/F, F/Gb, Dbm/G, Dbdim/Ab, Dsus2/C, Asus4/C, Ebsus2/Db, Bbsus4/Db,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Dm chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Bb Major, C Major, F Major, C Melodic minor, D Melodic minor, A Harmonic minor, D Harmonic minor, Gb Harmonic minor, A Natural minor, D Natural minor, G Natural minor, B Blues, D Blues, F Major pentatonic, D Minor pentatonic, F Overtone, G Overtone, B Altered, Db Altered, Db Altered bb7, F Altered bb7, Ab Altered bb7, B Super locrian, Db Super locrian, Db Ultralocrian, F Ultralocrian, Ab Ultralocrian, C Hawaiian, D Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!