Dm Ukulele Chord (Position #3) - D-Tuning
Played '5786' in d-tuning - D-Tuning (ADF#B). Alternative name: Dminor.
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : triad (minor)
- Intervals : D (T), F (3m), A (5J),
- Formula : 1 b3 5
- Alternative notation : 5 7 8 6
- Tuning : D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Alternative Dm positions
We have 4 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (31): Bm, Baug, Caug, Dbm, Dbaug, Daug, Ebm, Ebaug, Em, Eaug, Faug, Gbaug, Gbaug, Ab, Bbm, Bbaug, E13, BmMaj7, CmMaj7, DbmMaj7, EbmMaj7, EmMaj7, BbmMaj7, Caug/Bb, Eaug/Bb, Abaug/Bb, Dbaug/Bb, Faug/Bb, Aaug/Bb, Daug/B, Gbaug/B,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Dm chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Bb Major, C Major, F Major, C Melodic minor, D Melodic minor, A Harmonic minor, D Harmonic minor, Gb Harmonic minor, A Natural minor, D Natural minor, G Natural minor, B Blues, D Blues, F Major pentatonic, D Minor pentatonic, F Overtone, G Overtone, B Altered, Db Altered, Db Altered bb7, F Altered bb7, Ab Altered bb7, B Super locrian, Db Super locrian, Db Ultralocrian, F Ultralocrian, Ab Ultralocrian, C Hawaiian, D Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!