Bbm (A#m) Ukulele Chord (Position #2) - D-Tuning
Played '1342' in d-tuning - D-Tuning (ADF#B). Alternative name: Bbminor.
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
Bbm (A#m) Chord details
- Type : triad (minor)
- Intervals : Bb (T), Db (3m), F (5J),
- Formula : 1 b3 5
- Alternative notation : 1 3 4 2
- Tuning : D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Alternative Bbm (A#m) positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (31): Bm, Baug, Caug, Dbm, Dbaug, Dm, Daug, Ebm, Ebaug, Em, Eaug, Faug, Gbaug, Gbaug, Ab, Bbaug, E13, BmMaj7, CmMaj7, DbmMaj7, EbmMaj7, EmMaj7, BbmMaj7, Caug/Bb, Eaug/Bb, Abaug/Bb, Dbaug/Bb, Faug/Bb, Aaug/Bb, Daug/B, Gbaug/B,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Bbm chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Db Major, Gb Major, Ab Major, Bb Melodic minor, Ab Melodic minor, Bb Harmonic minor, D Harmonic minor, F Harmonic minor, Bb Natural minor, Eb Natural minor, F Natural minor, Bb Blues, G Blues, Db Major pentatonic, Bb Minor pentatonic, Db Overtone, Eb Overtone, A Altered, G Altered, A Altered bb7, Db Altered bb7, E Altered bb7, A Super locrian, G Super locrian, A Ultralocrian, Db Ultralocrian, E Ultralocrian, Bb Hawaiian, Ab Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!