BmMaj7 Ukulele Chord (Position #2) - D-Tuning
Played '2443' in d-tuning - D-Tuning (ADF#B). Alternative name: Bm(Maj7).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
- Type : Seventh (minor major)
- Intervals : B (T), D (3m), Gb (5J), Bb (7M),
- Formula : 1 b3 5 7
- Alternative notation : 2 4 4 3
- Tuning : D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Alternative BmMaj7 positions
We have 5 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (2): Daug/B, Gbaug/B,
- Same Fingering (31): Bm, Baug, Caug, Dbm, Dbaug, Dm, Daug, Ebm, Ebaug, Em, Eaug, Faug, Gbaug, Gbaug, Ab, Bbm, Bbaug, E13, CmMaj7, DbmMaj7, EbmMaj7, EmMaj7, BbmMaj7, Caug/Bb, Eaug/Bb, Abaug/Bb, Dbaug/Bb, Faug/Bb, Aaug/Bb, Daug/B, Gbaug/B,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a BmMaj7 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: B Melodic minor, B Harmonic minor, Eb Harmonic minor, E Overtone, Bb Altered, Bb Altered bb7, D Altered bb7, Bb Super locrian, Bb Ultralocrian, D Ultralocrian, B Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!