Bm Ukulele Chord (Position #4) - D-Tuning
Played '5457' in d-tuning - D-Tuning (ADF#B). Alternative name: Bminor.
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
Bm Chord details
- Type : triad (minor)
- Intervals : B (T), D (3m), Gb (5J),
- Formula : 1 b3 5
- Alternative notation : 5 4 5 7
- Tuning : D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Alternative Bm positions
We have 4 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (31): Dm, D7sus2, Eb7sus2, E7sus2, Gb7sus2, G7sus2, Abm, Am, Bbm, Bb7sus2, Cm, Cdim, Dbm, Db7sus2, Adim/D, Am/D, Abdim/Eb, Am/Eb, Bbdim/Eb, Bbm/Eb, Adim/E, Gbsus2/E, Dbsus4/E, Bbdim/F, F/Gb, Dbm/G, Dbdim/Ab, Dsus2/C, Asus4/C, Ebsus2/Db, Bbsus4/Db,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Bm chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: A Major, D Major, G Major, A Melodic minor, B Melodic minor, B Harmonic minor, Eb Harmonic minor, Gb Harmonic minor, B Natural minor, E Natural minor, Gb Natural minor, B Blues, Ab Blues, D Major pentatonic, B Minor pentatonic, D Overtone, E Overtone, Bb Altered, Ab Altered, Bb Altered bb7, D Altered bb7, F Altered bb7, Bb Super locrian, Ab Super locrian, Bb Ultralocrian, D Ultralocrian, F Ultralocrian, A Hawaiian, B Hawaiian,
Create your own Bm ukulele chord pattern using the notes of the Bm arpeggio / intervals on the fretboard :
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!