Ab7sus2 (G#7sus2) Ukulele Chord (Position #3) - Baritone
Played '6342' on the baritone - G-Tuning (DGBE).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Suspended (dominant 7th suspended 2nd)
- Intervals : Ab (T), Bb (2M), Eb (5J), Gb (7m),
- Formula : 1 2 5 7
- Alternative notation : 6 3 4 2
- Tuning : G-Tuning (DGBE)
Alternative Ab7sus2 (G#7sus2) positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (24): Faug, Gbaug, Gaug, Am, Aaug, Aaug, Bbaug, Bbaug, Baug, Baug, Caug, Dbaug, Dbaug, Daug, Ebaug, GbmMaj7, GmMaj7, AbmMaj7, BbmMaj7, BmMaj7, Faug/Gb, Aaug/Gb, Bb/Gb, Daug/F,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Ab7sus2 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: B Major, Db Major, Gb Major, Db Melodic minor, Eb Melodic minor, Eb Harmonic minor, Bb Natural minor, Eb Natural minor, Ab Natural minor, Eb Blues, Gb Major pentatonic, Eb Minor pentatonic, Gb Overtone, Ab Overtone, C Altered, D Altered, D Altered bb7, C Super locrian, D Super locrian, D Ultralocrian, Db Hawaiian, Eb Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!