GmMaj7 Ukulele Chord (Position #3) - Baritone
Played '5332' on the baritone - G-Tuning (DGBE). Alternative name: Gm(Maj7).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
- Type : Seventh (minor major)
- Intervals : G (T), Bb (3m), D (5J), Gb (7M),
- Formula : 1 b3 5 7
- Alternative notation : 5 3 3 2
- Tuning : G-Tuning (DGBE)
Alternative GmMaj7 positions
We have 4 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (24): Faug, Gbaug, Gaug, Am, Aaug, Aaug, Bbaug, Bbaug, Baug, Baug, Caug, Dbaug, Dbaug, Daug, Ebaug, Ab7sus2, GbmMaj7, AbmMaj7, BbmMaj7, BmMaj7, Daug/F, Faug/Gb, Aaug/Gb, Bb/Gb,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a GmMaj7 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: G Melodic minor, B Harmonic minor, G Harmonic minor, C Overtone, Gb Altered, Bb Altered bb7, Gb Altered bb7, Gb Super locrian, Bb Ultralocrian, Gb Ultralocrian, G Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!