AmMaj7 Ukulele Chord (Position #3) - Baritone
Played '2115' on the baritone - G-Tuning (DGBE). Alternative name: Am(Maj7).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
- Type : Seventh (minor major)
- Intervals : A (T), C (3m), E (5J), Ab (7M),
- Formula : 1 b3 5 7
- Alternative notation : 2 1 1 5
- Tuning : G-Tuning (DGBE)
Alternative AmMaj7 positions
We have 4 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (1): Am/Ab,
- Same Fingering (19): Gaug, Abaug, Abaug, Aaug, Aaug, Bbaug, BbmMaj7, Baug, Caug, CmMaj7, Dbaug, DbmMaj7, DmMaj7, Ebaug, Eaug, Faug, Gbaug, Am/Ab, Bbm/A,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a AmMaj7 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: A Melodic minor, A Harmonic minor, Db Harmonic minor, D Overtone, Ab Altered, C Altered bb7, Ab Altered bb7, Ab Super locrian, C Ultralocrian, Ab Ultralocrian, A Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!