CmMaj7 Ukulele Chord (Position #5) - Baritone
Played '5448' on the baritone - G-Tuning (DGBE). Alternative name: Cm(Maj7).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Seventh (minor major)
- Intervals : C (T), Eb (3m), G (5J), B (7M),
- Formula : 1 b3 5 7
- Alternative notation : 5 4 4 8
- Tuning : G-Tuning (DGBE)
Alternative CmMaj7 positions
We have 5 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (1): Cm/B,
- Same Fingering (19): Gaug, Abaug, Abaug, Aaug, Aaug, AmMaj7, Bbaug, BbmMaj7, Baug, Caug, Dbaug, DbmMaj7, DmMaj7, Ebaug, Eaug, Faug, Gbaug, Am/Ab, Bbm/A,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a CmMaj7 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: C Melodic minor, C Harmonic minor, E Harmonic minor, F Overtone, B Altered, B Altered bb7, Eb Altered bb7, B Super locrian, B Ultralocrian, Eb Ultralocrian, C Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!