Bm Ukulele Chord (Position #4)
Played '7679' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA). Alternative name: Bminor.
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : triad (minor)
- Intervals : B (T), D (3m), Gb (5J),
- Formula : 1 b3 5
- Alternative notation : 7 6 7 9
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Bm positions
We have 4 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (31): Cm, C7sus2, Db7sus2, D7sus2, E7sus2, F7sus2, Gbm, Gm, Abm, Ab7sus2, Am, Bbm, Bbdim, B7sus2, Gdim/C, Gm/C, Gbdim/Db, Gm/Db, Abdim/Db, Abm/Db, Gdim/D, Esus2/D, Bsus4/D, Abdim/Eb, Eb/E, Bm/F, Bdim/Gb, Csus2/Bb, Gsus4/Bb, Dbsus2/B, Absus4/B,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Bm chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: A Major, D Major, G Major, A Melodic minor, B Melodic minor, B Harmonic minor, Eb Harmonic minor, Gb Harmonic minor, B Natural minor, E Natural minor, Gb Natural minor, B Blues, Ab Blues, D Major pentatonic, B Minor pentatonic, D Overtone, E Overtone, Bb Altered, Ab Altered, Bb Altered bb7, D Altered bb7, F Altered bb7, Bb Super locrian, Ab Super locrian, Bb Ultralocrian, D Ultralocrian, F Ultralocrian, A Hawaiian, B Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!