Gm/Db Slashed Ukulele Chord
Played '3234' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Don't know what a slash chord is? Read this
- Type : Slash Chord
- Intervals : G (T), Bb (3m), D (5J), Db ( / ),
- Alternative notation : 3 2 3 4
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
- Same Position (1): Gdim/D,
- Same Fingering (31): Am, Bbm, Bm, Cm, Gbm, Gm, Abm, Bbdim, Ab7sus2, C7sus2, Db7sus2, D7sus2, E7sus2, F7sus2, B7sus2, Gbdim/Db, Gdim/C, Gm/C, Csus2/Bb, Gdim/D, Eb/E, Abdim/Db, Abm/Db, Esus2/D, Bsus4/D, Dbsus2/B, Abdim/Eb, Bm/F, Bdim/Gb, Gsus4/Bb, Absus4/B,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!