Abm/Db (G#m/Db) Slashed Ukulele Chord
Played '4344' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Don't know what a slash chord is? Read this
Abm/Db (G#m/Db) Chord details
- Type : Slash Chord
- Intervals : Ab (T), B (3m), Eb (5J), Db ( / ),
- Alternative notation : 4 3 4 4
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
- Same Position (3): Db7sus2, Dbsus2/B, Absus4/B,
- Same Fingering (31): Cm, C7sus2, Db7sus2, D7sus2, E7sus2, F7sus2, Gbm, Gm, Abm, Ab7sus2, Am, Bbm, Bbdim, Bm, B7sus2, Gdim/C, Gm/C, Gbdim/Db, Gm/Db, Abdim/Db, Gdim/D, Esus2/D, Bsus4/D, Abdim/Eb, Eb/E, Bm/F, Bdim/Gb, Csus2/Bb, Gsus4/Bb, Dbsus2/B, Absus4/B,
Chord notes on the fretboard
Create your own Abm/Db ukulele chord using the following notes :
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!