Am Ukulele Chord (Position #4)
Played '5457' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA). Alternative name: Aminor.
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
- Type : triad (minor)
- Intervals : A (T), C (3m), E (5J),
- Formula : 1 b3 5
- Alternative notation : 5 4 5 7
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Am positions
We have 4 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (31): Cm, C7sus2, Db7sus2, D7sus2, E7sus2, F7sus2, Gbm, Gm, Abm, Ab7sus2, Bbm, Bbdim, Bm, B7sus2, Gdim/C, Gm/C, Gbdim/Db, Gm/Db, Abdim/Db, Abm/Db, Gdim/D, Esus2/D, Bsus4/D, Abdim/Eb, Eb/E, Bm/F, Bdim/Gb, Csus2/Bb, Gsus4/Bb, Dbsus2/B, Absus4/B,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Am chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: C Major, F Major, G Major, A Melodic minor, G Melodic minor, A Harmonic minor, Db Harmonic minor, E Harmonic minor, A Natural minor, D Natural minor, E Natural minor, A Blues, Gb Blues, C Major pentatonic, A Minor pentatonic, C Overtone, D Overtone, Gb Altered, Ab Altered, C Altered bb7, Eb Altered bb7, Ab Altered bb7, Gb Super locrian, Ab Super locrian, C Ultralocrian, Eb Ultralocrian, Ab Ultralocrian, A Hawaiian, G Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!