Am Ukulele Chord (Position #4)
Played '5457' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA). Alternative name: Aminor.
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : triad (minor)
- Intervals : A (T), C (3m), E (5J),
- Formula : 1 b3 5
- Alternative notation : 5 4 5 7
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Am positions
We have 4 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (31): Bbm, Bm, Cm, Gbm, Gm, Abm, Bbdim, Ab7sus2, C7sus2, Db7sus2, D7sus2, E7sus2, F7sus2, B7sus2, Gbdim/Db, Gdim/C, Gm/C, Gm/Db, Csus2/Bb, Gdim/D, Eb/E, Abdim/Db, Abm/Db, Esus2/D, Bsus4/D, Dbsus2/B, Abdim/Eb, Bm/F, Bdim/Gb, Gsus4/Bb, Absus4/B,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Am chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: C Major, F Major, G Major, A Melodic minor, G Melodic minor, A Harmonic minor, Db Harmonic minor, E Harmonic minor, A Natural minor, D Natural minor, E Natural minor, A Blues, Gb Blues, C Major pentatonic, A Minor pentatonic, C Overtone, D Overtone, Gb Altered, Ab Altered, C Altered bb7, Eb Altered bb7, Ab Altered bb7, Gb Super locrian, Ab Super locrian, C Ultralocrian, Eb Ultralocrian, Ab Ultralocrian, A Hawaiian, G Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!