Bbm (A#m) Ukulele Chord (Position #2)
Played '6568' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA). Alternative name: Bbminor.
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : triad (minor)
- Intervals : Bb (T), Db (3m), F (5J),
- Formula : 1 b3 5
- Alternative notation : 6 5 6 8
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Bbm (A#m) positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (31): Am, Bm, Cm, Gbm, Gm, Abm, Bbdim, Ab7sus2, C7sus2, Db7sus2, D7sus2, E7sus2, F7sus2, B7sus2, Gbdim/Db, Gdim/C, Gm/C, Gm/Db, Csus2/Bb, Gdim/D, Eb/E, Abdim/Db, Abm/Db, Esus2/D, Bsus4/D, Dbsus2/B, Abdim/Eb, Bm/F, Bdim/Gb, Gsus4/Bb, Absus4/B,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Bbm chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Db Major, Gb Major, Ab Major, Bb Melodic minor, Ab Melodic minor, Bb Harmonic minor, D Harmonic minor, F Harmonic minor, Bb Natural minor, Eb Natural minor, F Natural minor, Bb Blues, G Blues, Db Major pentatonic, Bb Minor pentatonic, Db Overtone, Eb Overtone, A Altered, G Altered, A Altered bb7, Db Altered bb7, E Altered bb7, A Super locrian, G Super locrian, A Ultralocrian, Db Ultralocrian, E Ultralocrian, Bb Hawaiian, Ab Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!