D Ukulele Chord (Position #5)
Played '7659' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA). Alternative name: Dmajor.
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
D Chord details
- Type : triad (major)
- Intervals : D (T), Gb (3M), A (5J),
- Formula : 1 3 5
- Alternative notation : 7 6 5 9
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative D positions
We have 4 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (27): Badd9, Db, Dbadd9, Dadd9, Ebadd9, Eadd9, Bbadd9, Db9, Db9, D9, Dm9, Eb9, Ebm9, E9, Gb9, Abm9, F9, G9, Bb/Db, B/Db, Bbsus2/D, Fsus4/D, Bbm/D, Bsus2/Eb, Gbsus4/Eb, Dbsus2/F, Absus4/F,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a D chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: A Major, D Major, G Major, A Melodic minor, G Melodic minor, Gb Harmonic minor, G Harmonic minor, B Natural minor, E Natural minor, Gb Natural minor, B Blues, D Major pentatonic, B Minor pentatonic, C Overtone, D Overtone, Gb Altered, Ab Altered, F Altered bb7, Gb Altered bb7, Gb Super locrian, Ab Super locrian, F Ultralocrian, Gb Ultralocrian, A Hawaiian, G Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!