F11 Ukulele Chord (Position #2) - D-Tuning
Played '88910' in d-tuning - D-Tuning (ADF#B).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
- Type : Extended (eleventh)
- Intervals : F (T), A (3M), C (5J), Eb (7m), G (9M), Bb (11J), We ignored 2 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 3 5 b7 9 11
- Alternative notation : 8 8 9 10
- Tuning : D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Alternative F11 positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (17): G7sus4, A7sus4, Bb7sus4, Eb11, Bb11, B11, C11, Bm11, Bb11, Db11, E11, Gb11, Ebsus4/D, Asus2/Eb, Esus4/Eb, Dbsus2/G, Absus4/G,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a F11 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!