F11 Ukulele Chord (Position #3) - D-Tuning
Played '1334' in d-tuning - D-Tuning (ADF#B).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Extended (eleventh)
- Intervals : F (T), A (3M), C (5J), Eb (7m), G (9M), Bb (11J), We ignored 2 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 3 5 b7 9 11
- Alternative notation : 1 3 3 4
- Tuning : D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Alternative F11 positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (51): Cm7b5, Dbm6, Ebsus2, Ebsus4, Eb7sus4, Esus2, E7sus4, F7sus4, Gb7sus4, Gsus2, Gm6, Ab7sus4, Abm6, Bbsus4, Bbm7b5, Gb11, Db11, A11, Ab11, Dbm11, Dm11, Ebm11, Bbm11, B11, Bb11, G11, Cm11, Em11, Fm11, Dbsus2/Bb, Absus4/Bb, Dbm/Bb, Bbdim/Ab, Absus2/E, Ebsus4/E, Dsus2/Bb, Asus4/Bb, Asus2/D, Esus4/D, Dsus2/B, Asus2/F, Esus4/F, Ebsus2/B, Ebsus2/C, Bbsus2/Gb, Fsus4/Gb, Csus2/Ab, Gsus4/Ab, Asus4/B, Bbsus4/B, Bbsus4/C,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a F11 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!