B11 Ukulele Chord (Position #4) - D-Tuning
Played '691010' in d-tuning - D-Tuning (ADF#B).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
B11 Chord details
- Type : Extended (eleventh)
- Intervals : B (T), Eb (3M), Gb (5J), A (7m), Db (9M), E (11J), We ignored 2 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 3 5 b7 9 11
- Alternative notation : 6 9 10 10
- Tuning : D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Alternative B11 positions
We have 6 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (51): Cm7b5, Dbm6, Ebsus2, Ebsus4, Eb7sus4, Esus2, E7sus4, F7sus4, Gb7sus4, Gsus2, Gm6, Ab7sus4, Abm6, Bbsus4, Bbm7b5, Gb11, Db11, A11, Ab11, Dbm11, Dm11, Ebm11, Bbm11, Bb11, F11, G11, Cm11, Em11, Fm11, Asus2/D, Esus4/D, Absus2/E, Ebsus4/E, Asus2/F, Esus4/F, Bbsus2/Gb, Fsus4/Gb, Bbdim/Ab, Csus2/Ab, Gsus4/Ab, Dbsus2/Bb, Absus4/Bb, Dbm/Bb, Dsus2/Bb, Asus4/Bb, Dsus2/B, Ebsus2/B, Asus4/B, Bbsus4/B, Ebsus2/C, Bbsus4/C,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a B11 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
Create your own B11 ukulele chord pattern using the notes of the B11 arpeggio / intervals on the fretboard :
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!