B11 Ukulele Chord (Position #6) - D-Tuning
Played '7754' in d-tuning - D-Tuning (ADF#B).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
B11 Chord details
- Type : Extended (eleventh)
- Intervals : B (T), Eb (3M), Gb (5J), A (7m), Db (9M), E (11J), We ignored 2 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 3 5 b7 9 11
- Alternative notation : 7 7 5 4
- Tuning : D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Alternative B11 positions
We have 6 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (19): Bm, Cm, Dbm, Fm, Gbm, Gm, Abm, Am, Bbm, Ab11, A11, C7sus2, Cm11, Bb11, Db11, D11, Eb11, Bbm/E, Gbdim/Db,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a B11 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
Create your own B11 ukulele chord pattern using the notes of the B11 arpeggio / intervals on the fretboard :
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!