C7sus2 Ukulele Chord (Position #3) - D-Tuning
Played '5541' in d-tuning - D-Tuning (ADF#B).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
C7sus2 Chord details
- Type : Suspended (dominant 7th suspended 2nd)
- Intervals : C (T), D (2M), G (5J), Bb (7m),
- Formula : 1 2 5 7
- Alternative notation : 5 5 4 1
- Tuning : D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Alternative C7sus2 positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (19): Bm, Cm, Dbm, Fm, Gbm, Gm, Abm, Am, Bbm, Ab11, A11, Cm11, B11, Bb11, Db11, D11, Eb11, Bbm/E, Gbdim/Db,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a C7sus2 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Bb Major, Eb Major, F Major, F Melodic minor, G Melodic minor, G Harmonic minor, C Natural minor, D Natural minor, G Natural minor, G Blues, Bb Major pentatonic, G Minor pentatonic, Bb Overtone, C Overtone, E Altered, Gb Altered, Gb Altered bb7, E Super locrian, Gb Super locrian, Gb Ultralocrian, F Hawaiian, G Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!